ABOUT THIS COURSE
If your content is currency, then you need to spend it wisely, just like any other resource in your business.
Too many content marketers blindly pump out content as fast as possible, and where most content marketers fall short is on the strategic side.
It just seems like a lot of work to plan when producing a constant flow of content is hard enough as it is.
But if you’re not planning out your content in advance, deliberately and strategically, you’re probably wasting a HUGE amount of time and money.
That goes for not just your clients, but for YOU too.
This is not just another course on content marketing!
It’s a step-by-step approach to creating a specific content brand strategy, along with the types of content that will build that brand.
What you’ll learn by the end of this course:
- Define your content brand, including target audience, image & expectations you want to create
- Identify your top content goals and where you can best connect with your target audience to understand their needs
- Draft a simple, shareable content brand strategy that’s easy to understand at a glance and implement
- Create six different types of content that will spread awareness of your brand, and distribute it in at least six channels, making sure it’s mobile-friendly while identifying potential for a global audience
- Identify opportunities to repurpose your content to extend its value and reduce content creation time
- Create an initial editorial calendar and follow a content visibility checklist to ensure your content gets the maximum impact